I want to thank blogger and writer Chelsea Brown for the awesome act of nominating this blog for the One Lovely Blogger Award. Since I started this blog in 2011, I’ve crossed paths with a lot of smart and amazing folks over the web, and I appreciate the great feedback I’ve received from many of you along the way. This is a great chance to give back a little bit – good luck to my nominees (see below)!
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen other awesome bloggers.
Seven Random Things About Me:
- I’m an ex-pat Minnesotan.
- I’ve lost about 40 pounds over the past few years.
- I just bought a mountain bike and I’m hoping to start doing some trail riding soon.
- I love music, but I’m a poor musician.
- I learned to drive a car when I was 8 years-old — a 1970 Subaru 360, with a manual transmission.
- I will confess to being an unabashed fan of The Killers. There. I said it.
- I’m lucky enough to be married to my best friend, who is an amazing musician.
These are a mix of close friends that I’ve had the privilege to know for years, blog-o-verse acquaintances with smart and interesting things to say, colleagues and fellow scholars I’ve met at conferences / etc over the past few years, and some folks I just find inspiring.